Inacor-TE® is a uniform formation and pierced multidirectional nonwoven fabric composed by polyester and microsphere fibers.
When Inacor-TE® products are subject to the lamination process with fiberglass, the material thickness increases providing greater rigidity, and chemical resistance, reduces heat transmission (isolation). All along with a weight reduction per piece. The pierced design of the fabric helps resin to adhere among layers.
- Enhances impact resistance
- Reduces weight by substituting fiberglass layers
- Increases rigidity in comparison with conventional laminations
- Savings in resin consumption
- Easy applications
- Reduction of application times
- Reduces ripples in laminations
- REDUCES COSTS
- Handmade process
- Spray process
- Modeling process (RTM)
- Injection process
- Modeling, automotive, construction, facades, nautical, home, pools, and bathtub applications