Who are we?
Ultrafibras is a Mexican Company, leader due to its quality and professionalism, pioneers in manufacturing of fabrics known as Nonwoven (Non-tissé) since 1985 in Mexico and with presence in the United States, Canada, South America, and Europe.
Ultrafibras has a new product development area which has allowed Ultrafibras to enter in a wide variety of markets such as:
- Disposable medical clothing
- Hygiene products
- Mechanic applications
- Agricultural applications
- Plastic Reinforcement
- Fiber compounds, construction, industry, among others
What is a Nonwoven fabric?
is a fabric obtained out of coalesced fiber (polyester, rayon, cotton, etc), with a bonding process, which may be: Chemical, Thermal, Physical, Water and Fusion.
A Nonwoven fabric (Non-Tissé in French) is a fabric obtained out of coalesced fiber (polyester, rayon, cotton, etc), |with a bonding process, which may be:
- Chemical (vinyl, acrylic, resinbond, résiné)
- Thermal (thermal bonding, thermobonding, thermo-collage
- Physical (needle punch, aiguille coup de poing)
- Water pressure (hydrobond, spunlace, dentelle filée)
- Fusion (spunbond or SMS, lié au son)